DIRECT HIRE POSITION
The Production Supervisor is responsible for planning, coordinating, supervising and motivating the activities of all assigned employees to meet or exceed safety, quality, delivery, cost and efficiency goals for the our 1st shift. They will develop the team through teaching, coaching, mentoring and leadership and will report to the Operations Manager.
- Accountability for the technical management, supervision and control of manufacturing processes
- Ensure production processes run reliably and efficiently and comply with quality control standards
- Plan and oversee production schedules
- Ensure production resource requirements are met
- Maintain labor/materials budget and meet established timelines
- Adhere to all health and safety standards
- Train, motivate, mentor and manage staff
- Maintain departmental personnel records and reports on productivity, quality, and attendance.
- Develop and implement schedules and scheduling requirements to meet or exceed production plan.
- Monitor departmental productivity to ensure that established quality and production levels are maintained or exceeded
– Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
– Bilingual English/Spanish a strong plus
– Five or more years’ managerial experience in a food production environment
– Ideal candidate will have GFSI or SQF training or certification
– Strong familiarity with food safety, quality and regulatory standards
– Must have experience with GMP procedures, USDA/FDA compliance, sanitation, and maintaining HACCP program
– Solid knowledge of food manufacturing equipment/systems
– MS Office, excellent communication and organizational skills
Great Benefits /Medical /Dental
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rhiredstaffing.com/employees/apply-online/ →