Now Hiring 5 Shipping & Receiving Clerks
SUMMARY: Performs various types of product packing and shipping in accordance with established procedures and/or commercial standards; receives and stocks incoming equipment, materials, and supplies and prepares shipments. This job is fast-paced and high energy. Must be comfortable juggling a multitude of tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes all in- and outbound shipments including but not limited to sorting, logging, delivering, packing, and shipping.
- Audits each shipment prior to packing to ensure that goods match order.
- Packs and labels product based on established standards.
- Ensures that proper equipment, manuals, and accessories are shipped with correct order.
- Prepares shipping and receiving documentation; maintains orderly files for all documentation.
- Participates in scheduling of daily transportation.
- Processes all receiving transactions and paperwork.
- Inspects all incoming freight for damage; follows-up with purchasing to resolve any damaged freight issues.
- Assists in maintaining material inventory levels.
- Assists in responses to requests for tracing of missing shipments.
- Assists in maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in shipping area.
- Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills UPS Worldship,FEDEX, Bill of Ladings & Microsoft Office
- Must have 5 Plus years’ experience.
Pay: $16.00 – $21.00 DOE
- Drug test required
- Background Check Required
- Live Scan Required
Full-time 40 plus hours per week