Seeking Project Manager in Orange County and San Jose. In order to maintain who and where we are, we believe in hiring only the best, who are winners in their respective career fields.
Supporting the Project Managers, the Project Engineer will have the following job duties:
- Ensure timely procurement and delivery of materials to job site by working with purchasing department.
- Regular dialogue with labor superintendents, project foremen and office staff.
- Build long-term customer relationships by consistently meeting expectations and offering innovative solutions.
- Provide consistent feedback and reports to Project Managers.
- Additional duties as determined by Project Managers.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- 3-5 years Electrical contracting, project management (assistant management) experience – prefer large jobs 2M+.
- Must understand how to read architectural, structural drawings (Mechanical & Electrical).
- Drafting skills with AutoCAD (2012) experience preferred
- Degree in Construction Management preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
- McCormick estimating system or similar systems
Competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. RhiredStaffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a drug test and reference checks.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rhiredstaffing.com/services/engineering/ →