Job Location -San Luis Obispo, CA – Job Description – Project Manager ( DIRECT HIRE POSITION)
• Establish and ensures the overall safety scheduling and team development of their assigned
project with an eye to meeting customer expectations and in keeping with client’s standards
• Understand the contract and scope of work thoroughly, establish project objectives, policies,
procedures and performance standards.
• Provide clear directions and coordination to all project team members.
• Collaborate with engineers, architects, etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
• Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
• Strong communication skills in verbal and written.
• Strong team leadership.
• Ability to multi-task under time constraints with several multiple projects concurrently.
• Ability to visit entire job site, including stairs, ladders and other elevated structures.
• 3 or more years of public construction work experience is preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Project, etc.
• Flexibility with travel requirements and overtime if necessary.
• Government experience is preferred.
As a team member, not only will you benefit from the invaluable insight and experience
gained but you will also benefit from undeniably competitive compensations for your loyalty and
• Prestigious compensation
• Vacation and sick day
• Medical insurance by one of premier insurance companies (Family plan included after a
period of employment)
• Cell phone bill reimbursement (Exceptions apply)
5-10+ Years of Experience in Construction (Government) Industry
5 Years of Experience overseeing a team
#constructionprojectmanager #construction #careers #jobs #construction
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rhiredstaffing.com/services/engineering/ →