- Material Handler
- Shipping Clerks
- Office Clerks
Material Handler Requirements:
|* Assemble product using various common hand tools and power assisted assembly tools.
* Pick and pull components for production assembly.
* Troubleshoot and rework products and sub assemblies as needed.
* Operate semi-automatic assembly equipment and fixtures including overhead cranes, compression molding machines, and injection molding machines.
* Interpret bills of materials, machine operational instructions, production work instructions, and engineering drawings in order to properly assemble various products.
* Learn, train, and work in all assembly work stations, for all production areas.
* Consistently maintain product flow and product quality according to internal procedures and requirements.
* Work effectively as part of a team.
* Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor, or manager to include receiving, shipping, material handling, packaging, clean up, etc…
* Follow all company policies, manufacturing procedures, and standard work instructions.
Education and Experience:
* High School diploma/GED
* Previous experience in manufacturing and assembly preferred.
* Previous experience working with hydraulic component or automotive assemblies highly preferred.
* Shipping/Receiving experience a plus.Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
* Must have adequate math and reading comprehension in order to complete daily/weekly time sheet, Day-By-Hour reports, tracking sheets, and other required documentation.
* Ability to follow written/verbal instructions and directions.
* Must be willing and able to work on different work stations and in different work areas within production.
* Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
* Must be able to work overtime as necessary including possible weekends.
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Seeking hard workers for Large Corporation in Orange County (Anaheim ) and Los Angeles County Arleta.
Prepare & complete orders (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
Receive & process products
Communicate & cooperate with supervisors & coworkers
Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
1-2 years exp with modern warehousing practices & methods
Good organizational & time management skills
Ability to lift heavy objects 30-50 lbs
Office Clerk Requirement:
We are looking for people who are efficient, self motivated, capable, and focused.
– Minimum 3 years Warehouse office experience.
– Great computer skills
– Efficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, etc.)
– Detail-oriented, careful, responsible
– Excellent in handling directions
Qualifications: – High School diploma or equivalent, required
– Proficiency in English
– Bilingual in Spanish and/or Korean is a plus
– Reading Skills
– Computer Literacy
– PC Skills (experience with SAP is a plus)
Apply online: https://goo.gl/S5F58G
Please upload your resume: https://rhiredstaffing.com/services/manufacturing-distribution/
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://goo.gl/S5F58G →