HR GENERALIST POSITION
The ideal person for this position has proven expertise in Human Resources. This includes benefits administration, talent acquisition, compensation, reporting, benefits and training. To be a competent HR Generalist, you should be patient and compassionate, have excellent listening skills, and be able to multitask effectively.
- Partner with department heads to develop talent strategy around workforce planning, recruiting, and employee retention and development
Benefits and Compensation:
- Analyze total rewards market trends and develop competitive compensation packages to attract and retain top talent.
- Negotiate benefit renewals and manage annual open enrollment
Culture & Development:
- Develop creative initiative such as recognition program, onboarding training, and volunteer programs to better engage the workplace
- Work with management team to develop training programs for each department based on annual, semi-annual or quarterly KPIs & goals
- Keep track of each employee’s growth within the company based on regular evaluation between manager and direct report
- Conduct investigations into claims and allegation, coach managers on communication and conflict resolution, and represent the company in hearings if needed.
- Work with legal counsel and government agencies to address claims and areas of risk
- Track employees leave according to federal, state, and local regulations
- File appropriate leave forms and collect necessary documentation from the employee
- Walk employees through the leave process and address leave related questions
- Develop new or revise existing policies to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment and safety laws
- Maintain employee handbooks and other policies to kept up to date with changing employment laws in best practices
- Work with worker’s compensation and necessary 3rd parties in order to ensure all required workplace compliance
Education and Training
- Ensure mandatory training and continuing education is complete and documented,
- safety training, code of conduct and handbook training
- anti-harassment training and certifications
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, changes to regulations, new technology breakthroughs in HR, talent, and employment law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field required
- A minimum of three years of experience in Human Resources
- Strong ability to multitask and remain calm in emergencies
- Superb conflict resolution skills
- Ability to display integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality at all times
- Strong knowledge of laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficient in HRIS and talent management systems
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rhiredstaffing.com/employees/ →