You will be required to grow with the organization and shape the evolving needs of the business and our people while building a great place to work.
You are someone who has a proven track record of balancing conflicting interests and priorities, negotiating with stakeholders, working in a fast-paced environment, embracing diversity and openness to new ideas, and applying commercially savvy People intervention practices to an evolving organization.
- Attention to detail, experience with people analytics and metrics, and business consulting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player and highly collaborative
- Willing to roll your sleeves up and get involved
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Student for Life and adapt to new changes at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tenacity and the ability to build from scratch are imperative
- Proactively collaborate with management and middle managers to develop and implement people strategies that support business growth and foster employee engagement.
- Partner with all levels of the organization to cultivate a *winning company culture *through innovative programs.
- Draft internal policies and protocols relating to employees, and improve our HR Handbook.
- Provide interpretation of human resource policies, rules, and processes for employees and managers.
- Manage compensation, benefits, and PTO plans for employees.
- Search talents via various channels, including LinkedIn.
- Own the on-boarding and orientation processes.
- Process I-9s and employment verification requests.
Plan and execute events, parties, and outings.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Other ad hoc duties if needed.
Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of HR experience
- 2+ years of accounts payable/receivable experience
- 1+ years of recruiting experience
- Good work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Excited about startup life, or established-start-up life
- Able to work in an intimate start-up environment and wear many hats while staying positive especially when things are getting difficult
Submit your resume: https://rhiredstaffing.com/employees/apply-online/
To apply for this job please visit rhiredstaffing.com.