Project Manager 90K to 150K DOE
- Develop and coordinate the design and construction related to Aerospace/satellite background reconfiguration and expansion projects in existing and new facilities. This will include engineering and facilities-related and remodeling projects, ensuring QA/QC of the final product that is delivered timely within agreed budgets and within the BOD parameters.
- Prepare schedules, business case analyses, and budget/cost reports. Initiate job requirements, specifications, and technical analysis to fully define the design requirements (BOD), equipment and services required and the schedule to complete.
- Survey facilities, develop and document procedures to audit the facility, and provide evaluations and analysis. Work with the Facilities Services Operation manager, facilities manager, and Head of security to translate and develop recommended solutions related to projects.
- Organize bid leveling and recommendations for award of all elements of the scope for VP Infrastructure sign-off. Present formal documentation for approval as required. Ensure contracts scope is definitive, fit for purpose, cost-effective, and incorporates appropriate service level agreements
- Provide technical direction within engineering design / AutoCAD, building design, layouts, build details, schedules, and materials
- Ensure that contracted resources deliver work to meet duration and quality targets, addressing and ensuring the correction of under-performance issues. Inform contractors of any projected changes in resource or work demand so they can take appropriate action
- Manage all project teams (subcontractors, maintenance engineers, commissioning engineers, and facilities turnover) throughout the full project lifecycle and best practices
- Working in conjunction with VP infrastructure team and accounting/Purchasing as necessary including legal dept. to award and audit contractors, vendors, and equipment, making sure that the skills and competencies of design and construction teams are appropriate to meet the need and undertake the work on which they will perform
- Provide overall site management, coordination, planning, specification of business proposals, and coordination of subcontractors/contractors to achieve the goals and objectives of the client.
- Must have experience managing outsourced teams and in sourced client requirements and be able to organize and present them in clear, concise details in order to achieve consensus on recommendations.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Construction Management, MEP Engineering, Industrial engineering, or a related construction and/or operations field
- Experience in Clean room design and construction, product and manufacturing assembly and industrial-type building environments
- Seven years of relevant experience
- Budget and scheduling software experience.
- Project management and management tools (MFST Project and related PM/scheduling and cost/budget reporting software tools)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Commissioning, project closeout, and facilities handoff documents (Including design as built, maintenance and warranty, and /or experience
- OSHA health and safety rules regulations and reporting
- Applicable codes and permitting experience. Federal, State, and local laws, rules, regulations, codes, and/or statutes i.e. National (NFPA, NEMA, and California building approval process, and delivery
- Working knowledge of Contract management, budgeting, procurement, and project management principles and practices
- Continuous Quality Improvement Principles
- Lead experience in design and sustainable practices
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- Company-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) Match
- Unlimited PTO
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: (adjust as needed)
This is largely a sedentary role with heavy computer usage. The position may require the incumbent to move files, walk around the office, and bend/stand as necessary.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (adjust as needed)
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
To apply for this job please visit rhiredstaffing.com.