|Organizational / Interpersonal Skills
- Possesses critical thinking capabilities
- Resolves complex problems using process of elimination and deductive reasoning
- Use logic to identify the strengths or weaknesses of solutions/approaches to issues
- Possess excellent listening and information gathering skills
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical personnel
- Customer service-oriented approach
- Accustomed to a detail-oriented approach
- Participates as part of a larger team to solve complex problems
- Takes an ownership role in the overall management of the computing resources
Bachelor’s degree in a computer related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Networking etc.) preferred. However, a combination of experience, education and or certification will be accepted in lieu of an accredited Bachelor’s degree.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers; manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects, and operating office equipment. Travel as needed. Job functions are typically conducted in an office setting; however, this position may require working in warehouse and other locations which are less temperature controlled.
Must wear (PPE) personal protective equipment when required. Including safety shoes and work helmets, safety vests, etc. Minimal lifting is required; however, this position will not require any employee to lift more than 50 pounds without assistance.
In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment. The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate.