The is an exciting and challenging position for a highly motivated and energetic individual, who thrives on daily challenges, possesses true drive and determination and who enjoys being part of a dynamic and fast paced organization.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for partnering with the commercial and operations teams to drive consolidated financial results for a multi-site manufacturing business. This position is based in Riverside, CA and will report to the Finance Director.
Key deliverable of this role include:
- Provide financial analysis of organizational metrics. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, and profitability analysis
- Partner with the Commercial team to validate / enhance costing on customer quotes and measure performance against costing
- Analyze budgetary variances between actual and projected results. Make recommendations for suggested improvements
- Provide actionable information to the leadership team through insightful analysis and strong business partnership skills.
- Manage the forecasting process as well as play a lead role in the annual budget process
- Develop, maintain, and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Develop system to determine profitability by customer and product line
- Validate (and in some cases, provide) financial projections on capital projects as well as measure ongoing performance on larger projects
- Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CMA preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis. Previous experience in Manufacturing with strong accounting acumen
- Ability to compile and forecast P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements. Prior experience with DCF modeling, NPV, IRR and paybacks with scenario analysis
- Attention to detail is a must
- Problem solving skills and the ability to take command of projects, driving them to timely, efficient, and accurate completion
- Ability to multitask on projects requiring broad skill sets, while maintaining high standards of work in a fast-paced environment, with competing priorities
- Ability to evaluate and interpret end user information requirements, and to develop appropriate analysis models and reporting solutions
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate topics to all levels of the organization
- Detailed knowledge of standard costing and significant experience working with Operations
- Excel power user
Work will be conducted in an office environment. Minimal travel may be required.
Benefits and Medical:
- Medical Insurance premiums are paid 100% by the company
- 10 holidays Paid /Vacations
- 401k Plan
Apply online: https://rhiredstaffing.com/services/clerical-upper-management/
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rhiredstaffing.com/services/clerical-upper-management/ →