Recruiter/ HR Assistant Hours:8:00 am to 5 pm
- HR Clerk
- HR/ Recruiter
- Recuiter/ Sales Hour Plus Bonus
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Top Notch Talent Management is a full-service recruiting company that offer value added consulting to all of our clients. We currently offer services for a variety of industries all committed to quality recruiting and customer satisfaction.
POSITION OVERVIEW: To provide recruiting and customer service for all phases of the recruiting process, including posting new job reqs, pre-screening qualified candidates, scheduling interviews with hiring managers, sales, consistent follow-up with clients, hightmake cold calls daily, business development, assist candidates with resume development if needed, e-verify, send out marketing materials.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, including sourcing and closing for sales positions at all levels
- Demonstrated track record of building successful relationships and partnerships at all organizational levels
- Solid capacity to practice behavioral competency assessments to determine best placement of talent within the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, creativity, flexibility, maturity, and sound judgment
- Team player who takes initiative, is self-directed and highly motivated, and has a passion for results
- High volume recruiting and safety
- Bachelor’s in human resources, business, marketing, or communications
Proficient in MS (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point) Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, operating procedures. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Physically lift up to 40 lbs.
- Endurance and ability to visit client sites
- Monitoring jobsite general health and safety.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Recruiter – Will be commuting to our Orange County office 2 times a week.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
Hours from 8:00 am to 4pm – Biligual a plus Part-time and Full Time
Apply Online: https://rhiredstaffing.com/employees/apply-online/
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rhiredstaffing.com/employees/apply-online/ →