The successful candidate will assist the construction team with timely and accurate information reporting including job cost tracking, construction owner and bank draws, balance sheet reconciliations, financial statement preparation, as well as communication with the Project Managers and Owners on project status and payment approvals. Dealing with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
• Process, review, track and oversee all job cost and general ledger accounts for assigned projects.
• Manage all invoices, draws and invoice payments to subcontractors and vendors as well as ensure all lien documentation has been received.
• Communicate with Project Managers, Vendors, Owners and Lenders to manage draw requests, ensure prompt payments, review subcontractor contracts and billings as well as vendor statement analysis.
• Process Accounts Receivable payments and review aging for all assigned projects.
• Prepare Bank account reconciliations, Work in Process and other financial management reports
• Administrative functions and special projects, marketing as needed.
• Evaluate contracts for billing and payment terms
• Billing invoices, Credit cards and weekly payroll
• Prepare and submit lien waiver releases
• Follow up and bill for change orders
• Perform collection processes for all past due invoices
• Proven construction accounting experience with weighted focus on job-cost
• EXCEL expert
• 7-10 years exp in QuickBooks experience & Construction background is a must.
• We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including paid vacation. Please submit your resume including as soon as possible for consideration.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QATGsprkriJHcruNHVZtna6NPvmzFBUgbZbMhdcDcE4/mobilebasic →