The ideal candidate is self-motivated, takes personal pride in their work, and is safety conscious. Potential Team Members must be focused at delivering consistent, high quality services at all times.
As the Maintenance Specialist, you are responsible for maintaining equipment and industrial trucks, conducting semi-annual and annual crane inspections, general building maintenance, performing preventative maintenance and needed repairs on equipment, while communicating with facility supervisors and vendors about maintenance requirements at the following locations in California; Sun Valley, San Diego, Riverside, Irvine.
- Experience in a commercial industrial environment
- Ability to be Forklift Certified
- 3+ years of repair experience of propane, gasoline, diesel, and electrical and hydraulic power equipment i.e. forklifts, trucks and side loaders
- Knowledge of equipment parts, warranties, and manufacturers of industrial cutting equipment
- Maintain and repair equipment so that down time is minimized and equipment is available when needed
- Troubleshoot, replace parts, and repair equipment at all locations so that equipment is kept in operational condition
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to organize workload for maximum effectiveness including PM and breakdowns.
- Keep electronic and written repair records sufficient to log, track, and retrieve repair and maintenance histories on equipment and work with vendors and technical support to keep equipment up and running.
- Responsible for up to 30+ cutting machines; plate saws, band saws, shears, iron worker
- Acts as liaison between manufacturer/warranty companies to create proposals for equipment replacements
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, work closely with branch and corporate operations teams
- Strong detail orientation and understanding of safe work practices and procedures
- Basic computer skills, smart phone and ELD familiarity
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rhiredstaffing.com/employees/apply-online/ →