The Maintenance Manager will improve the performance of productive equipment- preserve plant physical assets- and control maintenance labor and material costs to achieve plant performance goals. Forecast and control plant repair and maintenance spending. Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Drive key departmental metrics related to safety, quality, cost, and production to ensure budgeted goals are met or exceeded.
• Leads key productivity initiatives that may involve members of cross-functional teams from other shifts or departments.
• Develop and deliver on the budget accounts specific to this function, MRO and others.
• Drive continuous improvement via the effective implementation of the Maintenance Program (waste/cost reduction, productivity improvement, cycle time reduction) through good manufacturing principles.
• Ensures the success of all operational and maintenance metrics including delivery, productivity improvement, equipment, and parts inventory, and quality program.
• Analysis of equipment performance to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
• Develop and maintain an effective and sustainable PM system that will support productivity efficiencies in the plant.
• Manage and evaluate overall an individual’s performance within the department (adherence to standard work, attendance, safety, code of conduct, etc.), mentoring and developing the team to continue to grow their technical and interpersonal skills.
• Drive rapid problem-solving/root cause analysis from the production floor.
• Drive the creation and improvement of standardized work.
• Thorough understanding of manufacturing plant operations (industry experience must include manufacturing).
• Excellent communication skills be well organized and a team player.
• Detail oriented and accurate, able to multitask and prioritize workload.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently and to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Proficient with Microsoft applications – strong understanding of excel.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, investigation, problem-solving, communication skills and be a team player.
• Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, complexity, and work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Facility operations 24/7, Manager may be required to on off-shift times.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• BS in related Engineering degree
• 7-10 years in manufacturing or equal experience in a related position
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.rhiredstaffing.com/employees/apply-online/ →