JOB DESCRIPTION: INTERIOR ARCHITECT – Los Angeles, CA
Do you have an eye of design and are looking to improve the lives of others and take you career to new heights? If so, this may be a great opportunity for you! This position will be based in our Los Angeles Showroom, opening June 2018.
The position will primarily be providing technical recommendations and creative solutions to client and builds strong relationships in order to maximize sales. Reports to Showroom Manager.
Client has been a pioneering force in the design world for over 40 years, during which time it has reshaped the idea of what a design store can be. It is an interactive design research center, a playground for the soul, an esplanade for discovery. More than anything else, however, it is a resource focused on creating environments that affect people’s lives. The component parts of this unifying philosophy – the necessity of design education, the desire for limitless inspiration and the requirement for impeccably detailed execution – affect every item in our collection and reflect our dedication to make good design accessible to all. With locations in the Miami’s Design District, Coral Gables, FL and Chicago, IL.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop architectural plans to be used in the facilitation of sales.
• Advise clients and sales associates on product availability.
• Catalyst for product information that is specific for the showroom.
• Facilitates the ordering of new products for display and overall design of showroom floor.
• Oversee renovation to the existing floor plan.
• Site visits to client locations to evaluate needs.
• Other duties may be assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree (B.A/B.S) from a four year college or university, or two to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rhiredstaffing.com/services/engineering/ →