5 IMMEDIATE OPENING – Perform work involving the erection and dismantling of scaffolding, operation of heavy equipment, rigging the equipment loads, and completion of various construction projects.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Read blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required.
- Identify all tools required for tasks and measure, mark, and cut required wooden/metallic materials to required specifications.
- Erect and disassemble scaffolding for buildings and other structures and installs ladders, handrails, walkways, platforms, and gangways.
- Construct, re-enforce, and dismantle pre-constructed Scaffolds.
- Build and construct wooden Scaffolds and auxiliary items.
- Perform work involving rigging of equipment loads.
- May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must possess working knowledge skills and abilities for position.
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions and communicate effectively with management/supervision.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and layout tools safe and efficiently.
- Able to meet all physical requirements.
- Must have all required tools
- Observe and comply with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
Starts ASAP in Downtown LA CALL ONLY 323-916-1094 or 714-678-7731.
CARPENTERS – WITH TOOLS Up to 30.00
FRAMERS WITH TOOLS Up to 30.00
START THE PROCESS – APPLY ONLINE: https://rhiredstaffing.com/employees/apply-online/
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rhiredstaffing.com/employees/apply-online/ →