Seeking Financial Controller for Large Corporation
- Coordinates overall process for the B2B Business Unit month-end and year-end closing, including financial statement and other reporting according to local management and corporate requirements.
- FRP&A and commercial finance responsibility for the B2B Business Unit. One direct report. Works closely with the two location/entity Controllers.
- Manages overall process for preparation of annual budget, periodic forecasts and strategic plan for the B2B Business Unit.
- Supports Commercialization and Sales teams of the B2B Business Unit by overseeing process to provide timely and accurate product cost estimates. Includes interfacing with other areas such as R&D and Purchasing.
- Manages customer pricing update process on at least a quarterly basis.
- Manages all finance related matters related to the intercompany plant producing for the B2B Business Unit; including FP&A, pricing & costing.
- Identifies opportunities to improve profitability of the company through development and generation of appropriate customer and product reporting; and through thorough understanding of all areas of the business and its processes.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- At least 5 years of relevant Controller experience, with experience in general and financial accounting. Food industry experience preferred, manufacturing experience required.
- Proven ability to utilize a system of key metrics, financial measurements and manufacturing cost analysis used to measure operating performance and drive managerial decision-making.
- Experience with a major ERP system – Preferably SAP by Design, Oracle or similar.
- Strong computer skills including advanced EXCEL
- Strong written, verbal and analytical and problem solving skills with proven experience in driving process improvement
- Should enjoy working in a fast-moving, close-knit manufacturing environment
Application process – Questionnaire & Employment Agreement form must be completed. Copy and paste links below.
1st Fill out Questionnaire:
- Fill out Application Questionnaire https://goo.gl/DMQUwy ( Upload current Resume)
2nd Application online:
- Employment Agreement http://bit.ly/2RzuyZW
Must use COMPUTER, IPAD or Note Pad to apply.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://goo.gl/DMQUwy →