Job Description for Office Manager:
- Customer Service/Satisfaction-Recognizing and making the customer our number one priority that is fully satisfied from start to finish with their customer experience. The goal is to make sure that our customers continue to do repeat business with our company.
- Teamwork-Being a team player by treating all team members with respect and being supportive of all associates in creating great experiences with our customers.
- Attendance-Recognizing the importance of being at work and on time and ready to service our customers’ needs.
- Member of the Branch Management Team. Attends scheduled meetings and is prepared to provide input and analysis on reports, branch systems, customer relations, HR/employment situations, branch performance and leadership opportunities. Follows up on action items as assigned.
- Oversees, coordinates and documents in conjunction with Branch General Manager all Quality functions in the branch location.
- Primary branch liaison with Corporate Quality Department.
- Responsible for identifying, selecting, training, and insuring sufficient branch audit resources are in-place and audits are completed on schedule.
- Manage overall branch training process, update training calendar, communicate to managers past- due training requirements to insure training is completed on time.
- Administer and document the mentoring program for new branch hires in all departments.
- Tracks and prepares current status of open CAR/PAR/PIR request for Weekly Level 10 Pulse Meeting
- Tracks and manages the CAR/PAR/PIR log.
- Insuring prompt, accurate and efficient service throughout the entire sales process from entering orders and inquiries to their completion with satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
- Train and cross-train all customer service personnel in the areas of data entry, billing, balancing, returns, credits, scanning and relief receptionist duties.
- Monitor attendance records as well as vacation schedules.
- Interview and hire positions that are direct reports including Branch Admin and Receptionist.
- Assist Sales with sales documentation and admin problem resolution.
- Update new customer mailing list as needed.
- Make all permanent changes to customer maintenance file.
- Run credit card machine when needed for balancing.
- Monitor direct reports for skill level, proficiency and accuracy in completing assignments.
- Serve as backup for office admin, billing, balancing and all other department functions.
- Process Returns and Credits.
- Reconcile and maintain various month-end reports.
- Process order cancellations.
- Act as relief Receptionist when necessary.
- Match deposit IMS Report with Daily Cash and Sales Recap.
- Make bank deposits as required.
- Maintain consistent communication with the Branch General Manager through formal and informal meetings in order to provide feedback and evaluation on office admin and Quality activities.
- Participates in the Branch’s strategic planning efforts and plays a leadership role in incorporating best practices into the company’s sales and operations functions.
- Designated Branch HR Representative that meets periodically with the HR team to discuss HR-related issues and associate programs. Follows through and reports back to HR on assignments.
- Effectively manage the employee development process through mentoring, setting goals and expectations; coaching and counseling as required, and performing employee appraisals as needed.
- Reviews, investigates, addresses, communicates and documents all work-related injuries, near misses, and unsafe conditions or practices.
- Maintain a clean environment by ensuring that proper housekeeping is continuously followed.
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- 1 year or more of office administrative, customer service or operations related experience.
- 2 years or more experience with business writing or preparing and maintaining quality records.
- Excellent technical computer skills including high proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Outlook) and ERP.
- Type at least 45 words per minute.
- Must maintain confidentiality and work under pressure.
- Pleasant telephone demeanor.
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices in the areas of business development, customer intimacy, process improvement and distribution.
- Proficient math skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively through speaking and writing.
- Ability to analyze fairly complex data and develop innovative solutions.
- Excellent judgment and decision making abilities.
- Teachable – willing to learn and apply new methods and practices.
- Ability to recognize and embrace change as the external environment and organization evolves.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. is required
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rhiredstaffing.com/services/clerical-upper-management/ →