#warehouse #anaheim #
Our client has built a solid reputation by presenting world-class products, marketing programs and Brand recognition with exemplary service.
• Ensures adequate inventory of materials and products in accordance with inventory cycles and organizational philosophy.
• Conducts daily inventory analysis to solve inventory problems.
• Inventory control
• Coordinates and manages daily physical cycle counts.
• Trains and manages an inventory team.
• Requires a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in the field.
• Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of tasks.
• Leads and directs the work of others.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
• Good knowledge of the fundamentals of inventory controls;
• Numerical ability to perform rapid and accurate arithmetic computations using a calculator;
• Ability to effectively use computer applications such as spreadsheet, word processing, email and database software;
• Ability to use a computerized inventory control system, where applicable;
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions; organizational skills; good judgment;
• Physical condition commensurate with the duties of the position.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://rhiredstaffing.com/employees/online-forms/ →